Please upgrade your browser.
The Geology Book Study Guide (Download Only)
by John D. Morris
Whether jutting skyward or languishing in the murky depths of the deep, rock and sediments hold our planet together. Dr. John Morris takes the reader on a tour of the earth's crust, pointing out both the natural beauty and the scientific evidences for creation.
This study guide takes you through each main idea of the Geology Book, which includes the following topics:
• What really carved The Grand Canyon.
• Why the earth is unique for life.
• Fossilization and the age of the dinosaurs.
• The powerful effects of volcanic activity.
• Radioisotope and carbon dating