The Weather Book Study Guide (Download Only)
by Michael Oard
Learning about the weather is fun! Knowing more about weather patterns will forever change the way you look at the sky or follow the latest forecast. Michael Oard, a former meteorologist with the National Weather Service, explains various weather phenomena from a biblical standpoint.
This study guide takes you through each main idea of the Weather Book, which includes the following topics (in addition to others):
• How clouds form and how to identify the different types.
• The difference between a warm and a cold front.
• How to survive in dangerous weather situations.
• How hurricanes and tornadoes are predicted.
• What Noah's Flood and the Ice Age have in common.
• How to read a weather map.
Download Free Study Guides
In order to view and print the file, you must download a free copy of Acrobat Reader, if it is not already installed on your system. After you download the reader you must install it in order to view the study guides.